7.10.2008

Time and Opportunity

Time then Time again, will it reoccur?
It was here, it is here, now will it be here?
Will it come again?
It has been here before, time then time again.
But will it come yet another time?
Will history continue to repeat itself...again?
Will it come to pass or will the pattern cease?
Looking back you see the pattern looking forward nothing.
Will the chance come again or remain away... Forever?
Should I let this time pass trusting continuation,
Of this pattern that is bond to pass?
Will it or won't it always come to be?
Should I pass this opportunity? Will it come again?
Looking back I say it will, but will it?
By looking back can't tomorrow be known?
Must this opportunity be taken or may I let it pass,
In hopes it will com again once more?
This chance, as I let it slide through my fingers,
Will return, It must! But really will it?
No one to tell, none to say, but now it is gone.
The chance has left and all that remains for me,
Is to wait and see if I've lost my last opportunity.

No comments: