7.15.2008

My Thoughts By Me

My thoughts aren't even real thoughts
My letters form words, my words form sentences...
...Sometimes... put together do they make sense?
Can you grasp my meaningness and my meaningless.

I just let things flow...nothingness...
Sometimes thoughts with feelings mixed in to.
But mostly it's just emptiness.
Does it work? do you get, can you understand?
What it is I am communicating? Or am I?
Sometimes I don't know.

Is it poetry? is it prose? or nothingness?
Is there meaning? does it have life?
Or is it dead and lifeless
Will I never know? --Probably.

Thoughts will come, thoughts will go.
Will you understand? --Maybe.
Things will go, time will change.
Will it stay? --I daren't say

Will my message ever be told?
Will I ever write plainly?
My message will be told! --I hope.
However, I doubt I will ever write sense.

A page? Yeah, well, we'll see.
Some other day perhaps,
Or perhaps not.

No comments: