6.16.2008

Thinking Thoughts And Writing Words

The right word is the wrong word
The wrong word is the right word
Words are only words
Thoughts are thoughts
Often misinterpreted
Words can’t be thoughts
Thoughts can’t be words,
Written down understood
Thoughts are thoughts
Words are words
Thinking thoughts
Writing words
Think about you words
Write about you thoughts
Yet two remain
Not the same
To me to you
Uncommunicative
Loss of life
Loss of thought
Slow in thought
Slow in might
Slow in word
Considered naught
Yet words remain
Delay to fade
Continue after death
Though words will stay
Thoughts influence
What we say
Thought will make
Who we think we are
Words do make
Who we’re thought to be
Write a word
Think a thought
Remember what
Each are not

2 comments:

Method said...

that was okay, very interesting, how did you come up with it if i may ask?

Pharaoh Grey said...

It just seems to be true for me. A lot of the time I have difficulty turning my thoughts into words. But I never have a hard time coming up with things to say. It is somewhat difficult to explain but what I think and what I say never really go together. As far as how I came up with it, thoughts like that just kinda show up and when I sit down and try to sort them out I write down what comes to mind.